During COVID-19 this has forced many people to look at their business and say how can we make our business better? This has been the biggest question that has been posted to me that I have had over the last several months. Here are some key questions you need to ask yourself.
- Are you digital?
- How do you interact with your customers right now?
- What is your niche?
- How can you make your niche better?
- How will you be different from your competition?
I have seen so many companies close this year. I wish that many of these companies could have come to me sooner and ask what I could do for them to help keep them open. What COVID-19 has proven to us, is YOU NEED TO BE DIGITAL if you expect to stay in business in any market. We are here to help you succeed in what ever you are doing. There are so many ways to become digital. LD Marketing LLC is has been helping more and more companies become digital everyday. Working from home has become the new normal for many companies. Insurance companies have had to learn to become digital. Online webinars to meet with clients now is the new normal. I am going to give you some tips to grow your existing business.
- Affiliate Marketing – there are so many ways to utilize affiliate marketing to promote your brand, your product, your webinar. Affiliate marketing can be especially useful because you can pay someone a commission when they bring customers to you. Or – with Affiliate Marketing, if you don’t have your own product to promote, you can always promote some other companies product and get paid a commission.
- Customer Service – is an important part of your company. Is your customer service department digital? If you are a service based industry it should be digital. Zyratalk is one company I can recommend that can help with that solution.
- Email Marketing – is one of the single most important tools to help you keep in touch with your existing customer base. Constant Contact has been our favorite vendor to help us with this. You have the ability to keep advertising campaigns separate for each product or each type of customer. No one else does this as well as Constant Contact.
- Social Media Marketing – is a way you can interact with customers on a personal level. For example if you have a question that many people are asking, it’s easy to post the answer on social media. Ads on social media platforms are out performing many other types of advertising right now. This is one way to target the ideal customer you are looking for.
- Video Conferencing – has become the new normal for business meetings. It is now a more accurate way to communicate, because you can record them.
- Video Marketing – is one great way to introduce your company or product to the world. Much like creating a movie trailer, you would create a video trailer to get people interested in your brand.
- Webinars – is a great tool to help you gain new customers. You can educate or train employees, or customers on a new product. There are so many different webinars platforms that you can market your webinars on and sell them as classes or online training. Webinars is one way you can communicate to potential new clients to grow your brand.
I guess you could say now it’s only the Digital that will survive. I hope you are always looking for more ways you can make your business better. That is why LD Marketing is here, to help you become more digitally prepared.