ClickBank is one of the Granddaddies of Affiliate Marketing. They have been in business since 1998. I have been blogging since 2007. I have been using Affiliate Marketing the entire time. Even if you are blogging for a hobby or have a personal website, you are leaving money on the table if you are not using it. ClickBank is one of the products we (LD Marketing LLC) will use to promote as an additional stream of income for a small businesses. But, this doesn’t work well for everybody. Affiliate marketing does work well if you understand how to use it. As with any affiliate advertising platform you should keep track of how well your affiliate advertisers are performing. It’s helpful to see how these affiliates convert before you start using them. One of the most important tips I have to offer is consistency. Be consistent on how you advertise and place content.
- Lots of junk products that don’t perform. The easiest way to sort through these is to select quality content that is relevant to the subject on your website. The best way to do this is to select the weight.
- Lots of competition. The best way to overcome this is learn from the experts. There are many ways to get help in relevant ad placement and how to market the product you are promoting.
- Customer Service. Response time may take up to one week to respond. However they are usually good at resolving issues.
- Not the best for beginners. If you have never used affiliate marketing before and aren’t familiar with how to copy and paste code, this may not be for you. There may be other things you may want to learn first before starting out. I recommend you start an online course that will help you learn all of the good tools ClickBank has to offer.
- No start up cost to join. ClickBank is 100% free to get started and easy to sign up.
- Large Product Selection. Many products to choose from. You have the ability to search in the marketplace by subject.
- Online product training. There are many free courses you can take online via YouTube. I have found that I prefer to take courses from masters that have found the short cuts so they can shorten the learning curve for you.
- You can be a Vendor and Affiliate Marketer. On ClickBank if you can sell other people’s products as an affiliate marketer, if you have a product to sell a product or promote, you can become a vendor. That means you can sell it on ClickBank and get other Affiliate Marketers to help you gain more exposure by selling your products.
- High Commission Rates. ClickBank pays higher commissions up to 75%, compared to most Affiliate Marketing companies that pay an average of 10%. Plus, some affiliates will pay you renewal commissions if customers continue to buy or renew with them month after month.
All in all, I love ClickBank. Here’s the deal, even if you find a product you like on ClickBank, you can buy it and get paid just by trying it out for yourself. The 12 Minute Affiliate System is one of those products I learned about from my friends Dean Graziosi and Russell Brunson. To be honest, making $400 a day isn’t realistic when you are starting out. With a little training up front, this is a game changer. If you are consistent in your efforts before long it will pay out like that. The 12 Minute Affiliate System will help you cut the learning curve because they show you step by step how to do it. They have a system in place that works.