You have an idea, you have a product that you want to market. How do I get started? First you will need to answer a few questions.
- Identify who you will market this product to. What age group, male, female etc.
- Research and identify the competition.
- How does your brand differ from other products that are similar? Identify pros and cons.
- Create a good package design and logo that appeals to your demographic.
- Identify the cost and price point at which the product will be sold.
- Create your niche and your own market. By creating a niche you are creating a need. You don’t just want to do what everyone else is doing. You need to go above and beyond whatever the competition is doing. You need to think outside the box and be edgy with your marketing. This will make your product memorable.
- Service. Your brand is a promise to your customers. You need to make sure you have a way to service your customers need in case anything goes wrong with your product. They service of your product greatly influences your product’s success.
- Once you have your ideas, write everything down in a plan and develop a marketing strategy.
Depending on your demographic this has a lot to do with how your product will be marketed and distributed. In order to make your product successful, you need to create an awesome user experience. This will bring the same customers back again and again with repeat business that will multiply.